Are you an avid fan of automation? A savvy salesperson with a taste for technology? An energetic engineer or electrical technician? Or are you just looking for a rewarding engineering job in Malta?
Whether you live for smart home system programming or have a particular passion for designing industrial control cabinets, your interest in technology might make you the perfect fit for us. Even if you just have a soft spot for technology and a flair for sales, you could be right at home with the JMartans team.
At JMartans Automation, we distribute, install and programme some of the most advanced automation products and systems from leading global brands, as well as supply spare parts for existing systems. We don’t just sell a product, we deliver effectiveness, efficiency and ease of use to businesses of all sizes in many industries across Europe.
Based out of Malta, which today is as much a digital technology leader as it is a holiday hotspot, each member of our team brings their passion and skills to their role. This interest in the industry means our positions are more than just engineering jobs in Malta: they’re the first step to a career in automation.
Below, you’ll find our current vacancies, with detailed information of the role and requirements for each.
Can’t find the perfect role for you? Upload your CV below and we’ll look over it – our team is growing all the time and we’re sure there will be something for you.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR
The successful candidate will have great communications skills and a strong quantitative background. The ideal candidate should be a team player, enjoy working with a variety of clients, and have knowledge of basic accounting functions. We also value those who are ready to learn and adapt with a fast-paced work environment.
- Handle accounts payable and receivable;
- Check invoices for inaccuracies
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger
- Handle general account queries
- Contact clients about invoices that are past due
- Filing of invoices, statements and remittance;
- Maintaining Office Cash Box;
- Preparation of Intrastat;
- Issue of Purchase Order and track orders and ensure timely delivery (organize freight if necessary).
- General reception duties
- Must be fluent in English. Knowledge of other language will be considered an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
To apply, please email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV.