Are you an avid fan of automation? A savvy salesperson with a taste for technology? An energetic engineer or electrical technician? Or are you just looking for a rewarding engineering job in Malta?
Whether you live for smart home system programming or have a particular passion for designing industrial control cabinets, your interest in technology might make you the perfect fit for us. Even if you just have a soft spot for technology and a flair for sales, you could be right at home with the JMartans team.
At JMartans Automation, we distribute, install and programme some of the most advanced automation products and systems from leading global brands, as well as supply spare parts for existing systems. We don’t just sell a product, we deliver effectiveness, efficiency and ease of use to businesses of all sizes in many industries across Europe.
Based out of Malta, which today is as much a digital technology leader as it is a holiday hotspot, each member of our team brings their passion and skills to their role. This interest in the industry means our positions are more than just engineering jobs in Malta: they’re the first step to a career in automation.
Below, you’ll find our current vacancies, with detailed information of the role and requirements for each.
Can’t find the perfect role for you? Upload your CV below and we’ll look over it – our team is growing all the time and we’re sure there will be something for you.
This ideal candidate is responsible for:
- Design of control cabinets for building management systems and industrial automation systems
- Testing, commissioning and certification of electrical power and control systems
- Preparation of operation and maintenance manuals
- Supporting system evaluators within the tendering and proposal team with the documentation and BOQs as required
- Support the team of technicians and programmers with any technical issues which arise during project execution, servicing and after sales customer support
This vacancy requires:
- A Degree in B.Eng in Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience in Design and Control Engineering
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Professional fluency in English, Maltese is considered an asset