- “Company” shall mean JMartans Automation Ltd.
- “Personal Data” shall have the same meaning as is attributed to it by the Data Protection Act (Cap.440 of the Laws of Malta);
- “Services” shall mean the provision of any services provided by the Company.
- “User” or “Users” shall mean anyone making use of the Services provided by the Company and/or anyone accessing the Website of the Company for whatever purpose;
- “Website” shall mean the website operated by the Company and having the following url – http://www.jmartans.com.
Use of Services
Use of the Services provided by the Company shall be conditional on having access to the World
Wide Web, either directly or indirectly. Payment of any fees associated with the said access shall be the responsibility of the User, who shall also be responsible for providing all the necessary equipment to connect to the World Wide Web, whatever form the said equipment may take.
Proper Use of Services
Users shall use the Services only for lawful purposes and in particular they shall not:
- make use of any obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory materials or such materials as are in violation of any law or regulation, in breach of confidence, harmful to minors, in breach of intellectual property right or otherwise unlawful when making use of the Services impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent affiliation with a person or entity;
- make use of the Services so as to cause other Users or third parties to receive unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation
- make use of the Services to knowingly or negligently transmit any electronic material that may be detrimental or/and cause any sort of damage or malfunction to the computer system of the Company or of any other User or third party; and collect or store Personal Data about other Users or third parties.
Any breach of the aforementioned shall entitle the Company to terminate your use of the Services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Company does not offer any warranty as to the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability or operability or availability of information or material made available to and/or by Users.
Nor does the Company offer any warranty as to the correct communication, presentation or display of the information made available to and/or by Users.
The Company excludes, in so far as it is allowed by law to do so, any warranty whatsoever related to the Services and in particular it does not offer any warranty as to fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary rights, including intellectual property rights.
Nor does the Company provide any warranties as to the integrity and correctness of the information present on its Website and as to the services advertised on the Website or advertised and/or made available through sites linked thereto.
In particular, with respect to any immovable property that may be advertised on the Website, the Company disclaims any responsibility as to its peaceful possession, title thereto, structural integrity, general conditions and surroundings, and any other condition that may attract liability.
The Company further disclaims any responsibility for any damages whatsoever which may be incurred by any User when making use of the Services. The Company disclaims responsibility for any improper use of Users’ Personal Data.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall the Company be held liable in damages of any kind whatsoever to any User.
The Company shall not be responsible for any content displayed on the Website or any content which is linked to the Website. The Company does not make any representations concerning any effort to review the content and shall not be held liable or responsible for the accuracy, copyright or trademark compliance or legality of any content.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the Website are owned or controlled for these purposes by the Company. Users may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use.
Users shall are not to be allowed to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in part or in whole, adapt or change in any way the content of the Website for any other purpose whatsoever without the written permission of the Company.
Where no amicable settlement is reached within sixty (60) days, the disagreement, issue or dispute shall be referred to arbitration in terms of the Arbitration Act (Cap. 387 of the Laws of Malta). The sixty days shall start to run from when either the Company or the User shall formally notify the other party in writing of the existence of a disagreement, issue or dispute.
Indemnity and Release
Users shall indemnify the Company and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, officers and employees and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including legal fees arising from your use of the Services.
Users shall release the Company and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, officers and employees from any and all claims, demands, debts, obligations, damages (actual or consequential), costs, and expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever.
Modification of Service
The Company shall have the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the services provided by the Company, in whole or in part, with or without notice.
The Company shall not be liable to any User for any modifications, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.